Send message to everyone in group feature?

Ethan Blanton elb at psg.com
Mon Apr 30 10:22:02 EDT 2007

Julian Robbins spake unto us the following wisdom:
> Ethan Blanton wrote:
> >Your jabber server should be able to provide such functionality, such
> >that it could be used from any client, since you are using an internal
> >server.
>
> How would I do this with the server?

I don't know; I don't know what server you're using, or how to
configure it.  I do know that this has been discussed in the past, and
the general consensus was that, for fixed groups like "everyone at the
company", this is a good way to solve it.

Ethan

determined to commit crimes.