Suggestions

mail at uwe-schoeler.de mail at uwe-schoeler.de
Thu Aug 23 04:23:40 EDT 2007

Hello,

i'm a new person on this mailing list.
I used GAIM very often and i'm glad that Pidgin is here now. Nice and fast ;) With the use of Pidgin i miss some nice little things like Icons for the different protocols or sorting of different protocols. Maybe these things are on your mind for later versions. It woulg be very nice if there were the right icons for the different protocols like Yahoo or ICQ. My problem is... i have one person on two different protools. It i want to talk to them at work, every time i have to look for the right protocol (yahoo) ;)

Probably you know what i mean.

I hope my suggestions have the right place in this mailin list.

Sincerely,

Uwe Schoeler