Fw: Re: New UI

Josh Williams yurimxpxman at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 13:22:28 EDT 2007

On 8/3/07, Mark Doliner <mark at kingant.net> wrote:
> I think Jeff probably meant to send this to everyone.

That's what I've been thinking. I'm considering writing a QT UI. I'm
not sure I like the idea of a skin-able client, though.. that seems
like an awful lot of memory devoted to such a utilitarian application.

Kopete already exists, but I'm not a big fan of it. Perhaps a QT
implementation of Pidgin could replace it in future versions of KDE.