text formatting in coversation window [RESOLVED]

Wes Morgan morganw at chemikals.org
Sun Aug 5 21:14:36 EDT 2007

A while back I reported the issue below, it magically fixed itself and I
just now bothered to actually track down the cause. For the record, using
"-O2" with gcc 4.2.0 causes the problem. Plain "-O" works fine. Pretty
much a "duh, of course" answer. :)

I'll pass this along to the FreeBSD port maintainer so hopefully it can be
resolved from the ports status.