Reducing tab size

Evil Dennis Ristuccia dennisr-gaimdevel at dennisr.net
Wed Aug 8 04:17:45 EDT 2007

Sean Egan wrote:
> On 8/7/07, Sean Egan <seanegan at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> well, I just pulled and each time I open Pidgin there is the
>>> very_small_I_can't_see_a_complete_msg window size
>>>
>> Ka-hing, Ethan complained about the same thing. I haven't checked it
>> out yet, but it seems to be caused by your IM/chat size/placement
>> change.
Yeah.. I've been complaining about this the past 5 days or so in
#guification.  I just did a pull and the conversation dialog size is not
getting saved. Default size each time the dialog is closed and re-opened
(Including restarting pidgin with the resized conversation dialog still
opened) shown in screenshot.

http://pidgin.dennisr.net/screenshot-small_convo_dialog.png

--
Dennis Ristuccia