Uploading large embedded images in OSCAR

Kyryll A Mirnenko aka Mirya mirya at zoc.com.ua
Thu Aug 9 11:49:05 EDT 2007

The OSCAR libpurple implementation allows to transfer message-embedded images
[looks like] of arrbitrary size (mean data size) to the libpurple client. The
problem I can't find a way to get notified about such transfer before it's
done, e.g. like with file uploads - where I can see the expected size and
select whether to receive it or not.

Is there a way to make such a decision before receiving an image data? Or
maybe there's a way to set a size limitation somewhere?
--
Regards, Mirya
ICQ #313898202