Stopping a signal from being called

Prekshu Ajmera prekshu at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 06:43:10 EDT 2007

Basically, I have a function onSwitchPage() which is called when I change
the current active tab in the notebook .. To do this I use the signal
'switch-page'. But in the function onSwitchPage() I also remove a page using
gtk_notebook_remove_page () which also results in a call to onSwitchPage().
Thus infinite recursion occurs :(

Prekshu

--
Prekshu Ajmera