[Adium-devl] Proposed attention API

Alan Humpherys alan at ewonderz.com
Tue Aug 14 16:07:15 EDT 2007

I agree that the icons (if any) should live in the presentation app
and not in libpurple.

(I know that I'm stating the obvious, but I have to keep up my
reputation for being Mr. Obvious.)

The place where these image/library boundaries gets a bit blurred is
with items like Yahoo IMvironments or avatars which come from the
services themselves.

-- Alan Humpherys
Sent from my iPhone