UI changes

Jorge Villaseñor salinasv at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 18:08:18 EDT 2007

On 8/14/07, Sean Egan <seanegan at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8/14/07, Ka-Hing Cheung <khc at hxbc.us> wrote:
> > Seriously, if I alias it that way, it's because I want to see it that
> > way.
>
> But there's a good chance you won't see it that way.
>
> In a top-tab window, you become "Ka-Hi..." and in a side tab window,
> you're "Ka-Hing Che..."

I think is better to see (obviously if you have 2 or more same named
contact) John Sm.. and  John Ba..  than both only John

btw I have (and I think most msn users) buddies with nicknames like
-= Jorginho =-
that in this trunkated nickname will only be shown the first 2 or 3 characters
[†]
-=
that doesn't say me who is the one I'm talking to