Patch for xmlnode ...

Mauro Sérgio Ferreira Brasil mauro.brasil at tqi.com.br
Thu Aug 16 13:16:37 EDT 2007

Hello there!!!

I was needing a method to remove child nodes from a parent one.
Looking into the "xmlnode.h" header file, I couldn't found one that
could be used for such purpose.

So I implemented this method, and I'm using it now.

The big question here is: I would like to check out the possibility to
send this change as a patch, so the future merges with our project base
here could be made without adjustments. Is that possible ?

Thank's and best regards!!!!

--
__At.,
   _

*Tecnologia e Qualidade em Informática Ltda*
Mauro Sérgio Ferreira Brasil
Analista de Sistemas
+ mauro.brasil at tqi.com.br <mailto:@tqi.com.br>
: www.tqi.com.br <http://www.tqi.com.br>