Reducing tab size

Steven Brown steven.w.j.brown at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 16:23:22 EDT 2007

Sean Egan wrote:
> Which is better?

My opinion: small-tab-icons, hands down.

Then you don't need the icon in the infopane, of course....  oh no, not
that discussion again!  :P

> Kevin said that nobody liked making tabs invisible from single-tabbed
> windows, and that he'd get everyone to complain at me, but nobody has
> since. To the contrary, I've gotten several compliments  about it.

If I understand this correctly, the tab row disappears when there's only
one conversation?  I think that's fine...  If the window dimensions
don't change (like in firefox).  Probably taking-away-from/adding-to the
chat history field would be best, I think... when adding/removing the
tab row.  :)

My 2c.