Reducing Status selector height

Sean Egan seanegan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 11:44:37 EDT 2007

On 8/16/07, T[a] La Ai <anhtt.k48ca at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think the Status selector is too big :D so I am writing a Pidgin
> plugin to change the HEIGHT of Status selector. But I can't find the way
> to do it. Anyone can help me? please...

in pidgin_status_box_size_request in statusbox.c, it's hard-coded to
request at least 34 pixels, the size of the buddy icon plus spacing.

I may change that value to be set by the GTK+ theme, as people are
unhappy with it, at least in the context of the conversation window.

For a plugin, you should be able to call gtk_widget_set_size_request
to override that hard-coded value.

-s.