Reducing tab size

Sean Egan seanegan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 13:50:54 EDT 2007

On 8/16/07, Kevin M Stange <kevin at simguy.net> wrote:
> I still don't like it, and I got general agreement that it sucked when I
> was talking about it on devel at c.p.i.  Perhaps you should inquire there. :P

I did, the day you told me you didn't like it. Only Luke answered and
indicated his major (only?) problem was that I hadn't hooked the
infopane to drag and drop now and that once I did that he could accept
it (although I think he used a word like "begrudegly" or "hesitently"
or "with great resentment").

So I figured to ask here, where everyone will likely see it. So far,
I've gotten two basic "me too" responses. Does anyone have a reason
for not liking this?

-s.