Reducing tab size

Steven Brown steven.w.j.brown at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 00:05:00 EDT 2007

I'm just curious... but why?  I'm not sure what this adds in firefox...
is there some functionality i'm missing out on.  Visually, I prefer to
only have tabs when they're needed.  I normally have 10+ tabs open, but
when I open a new window, I don't immediately think, "damn, I wish that
tab bar was there...."