I can't using nss or gnutls to connect with MSN

Wade Yin wade.yinn at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 11:35:52 EDT 2007

um! doesn't work!!

The following commands were executed:

cd pidgin-2.0.2
make clean
./configure
make

./pidgin/pidgin

the following is the configure result

config.status: executing intltool commands
config.status: executing default-1 commands
config.status: executing po/stamp-it commands

pidgin 2.0.2

Build GTK+ 2.x UI............. : yes
Build console UI.............. : yes

Protocols to build dynamically : gg irc jabber msn novell oscar qq simple
yahoo zephyr
Protocols to link statically.. :

Build with GStreamer support.. : no
Build with D-Bus support...... : no
Build with NetworkManager..... : no
SSL Library/Libraries......... : GnuTLS
Build with Cyrus SASL support. : no
Use kerberos 4 with zephyr.... : no
Use external libzephyr........ : no
Has you....................... : yes

Use XScreenSaver Extension.... : yes
Use X Session Management...... : yes
Use startup notification...... : no
Build with GtkSpell support... : no

Build with plugin support..... : yes
Build with Mono support....... : no
Build with Perl support....... : yes
Build with Tcl support........ : yes
Build with Tk support......... : yes

Print debugging messages...... : no

Pidgin will be installed in /usr/local/bin.
Warning: You have an old copy of Pidgin at /usr/local/bin/pidgin.

configure complete, now type 'make'

wade at linux:~/apps/pidgin-2.0.2>

from the given info by configure, it looks that the gnutls was selected, but
it doesn't work!!

--
---------
Regards,