"Insert" Button in UI

notaktak at gmail.com notaktak at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 07:56:48 EDT 2007

Dragging????? I use a touchpad - dragging is a two-handed job and
therefore much worse than the additional click. It also still requires
me to position the mouse (using my not-exactly precision fingers) in no
less than 3 different places just to get a smiley up.

Of course a shortcut to bring the smiley menu straight up without me
having to resort to the mouse at all would be the easiest option for me
- I don't know if there is one. It would be obvious if there is one if
the shortcuts were listed in the menu as the other thread suggested.

cheers
chris