"Insert" Button in UI

Daniel Atallah daniel.atallah at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 12:41:23 EDT 2007

n 8/22/07, Luke Schierer <lschiere at pidgin.im> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 22, 2007 at 09:48:00AM -0400, Daniel Atallah wrote:
> > Touchpads really suck, I don't know why they haven't died a horrible death yet.
> >
> > -D
>
> Because the nipple mice for laptops suck more.

I guess we're not going to agree about this :P. I actually much prefer
the nipple; it is no trackball, but I don't really want to lug around
an additional pointing device for my laptop.  Accuracy (at least for
me) is far better and you don't need to take your hands off the
keyboard to use it.

My understanding is that it doesn't encourage the most ergonomic usage
pattern, but the way people use trackpads and mice isn't really any
better.

-D