MSN features that Would Be Nice

Sadrul Habib Chowdhury imadil at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 21:02:09 EDT 2007

* Kevin M Stange had this to say on [22 Aug 2007, 19:32:54 -0500]:
[snip]

> Speaking of which, Sadrul, are you up to aalib support for webcam in
> finch? :P

Totally! There's gstreamer-aalib, which Sean says we can use for this. I
briefly looked into getting a sample application using gstreamer-aalib a
while back, but I have zero gstreamer foo, and I couldn't get anything
to work. I will start looking at it again the week after the Adium folks
make a demo app for webcam with gstreamer. [1]

[1] http://pidgin.im/pipermail/devel/2007-July/002168.html

> Kevin

Sadrul