Newbie Questions

Gideon Guillen gideong at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 07:36:04 EDT 2007

On 8/22/07, Marc Mühlfeld <Marc.Muehlfeld at web.de> wrote:

Others havew answered your questions already, but for this question:

> * Is there a way to sort buddies by account? I have different accounts
>  for private and business use and it would be easier for me to see,
>  which buddy belongs to which account.

The easiest way to do this now, without using plugins, is to create
groups. Let's say you have a group for private contacts, and another
for business contacts. On the menu, go to Buddies -> Add Group. Then,
just drag your contacts to the appropriate group.

--
Gideon N. Guillen
gideong at gmail.com