"must have Glib 2.0 development headers"

Leslie Katz lesliek19 at yahoo.com.au
Sat Aug 25 17:18:51 EDT 2007

Dear Stu,

Thank you very much for taking the trouble to reply.

I've just checked and confirmed that I do indeed have the pkgconfig package installed.

Are there any other packages the absence of which could be causing the message denying that I have glib2-devel?

Thanks again,

Leslie

Visit http://stumblng.tumblr.com
An Australian lawyer's tumblelog about things (some legal, most not) you might otherwise have missed