Persistent chat rooms

Ankit Singla anksingla at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 22:47:25 EDT 2007

Actually, the arguments that were brought up against History are some of
the reasons I use Enhanced History by Andrew Pangborn instead of
History. Especially since many times, the inserted history is unrelated
to the current conversation. Enhanced lets you insert based on the time
since the previous convo as well as the number of previous conversations
you want.

Ankit