finch/libpurple on Syllable OS

Kelly Wilson wilsonkk at shaw.ca
Thu Aug 30 19:37:28 EDT 2007

Hello Bill,

.
*** Warning: Trying to link with static lib archive
protocols/gg/libgg.a.
*** you link to this library.  But I can only do this if you have a
*** shared version of the library, which you do not appear to have
*** because the file extensions .a of this argument makes me believe
*** that it is just a static archive that I should not used here.
.
.
.

Actually I got the same output of warnings when I tried to build with
-->static<-- protocols. I am not sure how to fix this...I just named
every protocol after the --with-dynamic-prpls=... and things built for
me.

Sorry that I don't know how to fix those warnings,
K.Wilson