Transience changes

Sadrul Habib Chowdhury imadil at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 01:07:36 EST 2007

* Gabriel Schulhof had this to say on [30 Nov 2007, 21:19:53 +0200]:
> Hey, Sadrul!
>
> Thanks a lot for the transience changes you're making!
>
> I'm looking forward to testing them right after I manage to squeeze the
> Maemo version of 2.3.0 out the door.

Yes! The changes are in .next.minor branch. Currently, the change
affects only the windows triggered by some user interaction (i.e.,
keypress, mouse-click etc). There is a little bug: when a window pops up
if you click on a popup menu (e.g., 'Send File' from the context menu in
the buddylist), the parent window isn't properly set (it does work
if you hit Return on 'Send File', though). This bug needs to be fixed.
*hint*

If some window pops up on its own, then the transiency doesn't happen.
There's commented out code that we can use to make the 'most recently
active' window the parent window in such cases, but that may not work
very well in many places.

Sadrul