I'd like to help develop voice/video support

Sean Egan seanegan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 16:04:09 EST 2007

On Dec 20, 2007 12:38 PM, André Lemos <tux at tuxslare.org> wrote:
> There's a MUCH larger userbase for MSN, AND there are already opensource
> clients that support it, which would probably help our friend Michael
> sort things out.

I started with Google Talk because I'm super familiar with the
protocol, and we depend on a library called Farsight for most of the
hard vv-type stuff, which is strongest at Google Talk right now.

There are certainly plans to support it for *all* protocols; but
doesn't it make sense to start with a protocol that I use and now
about, before trying one I don't really care about? ;)