Chat

Sean Egan seanegan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 15:25:39 EST 2007

On Dec 27, 2007 11:08 AM, Rafael Franco Carvalho
<rafael.carvalho at tqi.com.br> wrote:
> Mauro Brasil(mauro.brasil at tqi.com.br) and I are working together developing
> an IM application using libPurple. Now I'm adding MSN chat functionality to
> it, but I've noticed that Pidgin can handle only one chat window (or room)
> for the same account. We need our IM application can handle more than one
> chat window.

I'm not sure what you mean by "one chat window for the same account."

libpurple gives certain meanings to these terms: a 'chat' refers to a
multi-user chat, or conference, and an account is an IM account
belonging to the local user. By these definitions, you're saying that
a Pidgin user can only have his MSN account in one multi-user chat at
a time. Is that what you mean?

-s.