I'd like to help develop voice/video support

Sadrul Habib Chowdhury imadil at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 12:07:52 EST 2007

* Andrea Visinoni had this to say on [29 Dec 2007, 16:21:30 +0100]:
[snip]

> file prpl.h line 410 a ";" is missing!

Fixed! Thanks.

> and
>
> jabber.h:262: error: syntax error before '*' token
> jabber.h:262: error: syntax error before "PurpleMediaStreamType"
> jabber.h:262: warning: type defaults to `int' in declaration of
> `jabber_media_initiate'

I think that means you don't have the farsight-devel stuff required to
use the vv coolness. We will eventually need to fix this so it's
possible to compile without farsight/vv. But for now, I think it's good
to leave it there so people don't complain that vv doesn't work even
when things compile smoothly.

Sadrul