Revision 4834ff34750e11d00f8da37cd9212fdb8b4f3272

Andreas Monitzer pidgin at monitzer.com
Tue Jul 3 12:29:18 EDT 2007

On Jul 03, 2007, at 18:21, Sean Egan wrote:

> On 7/3/07, am at adiumx.com <am at adiumx.com> wrote:
>> Added the option to enable/disable buzz via a status setting. It's
>> default off for the pidgin folks.
>
> This probably isn't necessary. Those other guys are just old and
> cranky.

I added a checkbox to Adium to enable/disable this feature, for old
and cranky people (some users are also of this kind), which is
default on. You're free to add this to pidgin, too.

> You should, though, write an e-mail to standards-jig, describe the
> "protocol," and then change to an 'urn:xmpp:attention' namespace if
> you can get one assigned.

I already contacted stpeter about writing a XEP for this, he said
that I can go ahead. In fact, I'm reading the docs on how to do that
right now (well, not exactly now, but before and after I wrote this
email).

adny