Revision 0804a1dbd011586468f3bac9cb9071216e66f118

shellreef at gmail.com shellreef at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 23:21:51 EDT 2007

On 7/4/07, Kevin M Stange <kevin at simguy.net> wrote:
> jeff2 at soc.pidgin.im wrote:
> > Update CHANGES about hidden option.
> >

> Pidgin allows you to direct it to use a specific or the last status when
> you sign in.  It seems to me it would make more sense to simply honor
> the status Pidgin wants to set your prpl to when you are signing in.
Good catch - I was thinking about this and was just about to ask here
on devel for clarification.

In b7f38ecd2a6a7fd547d60496fab4f50e4307f7ea I remove the "Sign on as
hidden" option and call:

    msim_set_status(session->account,
            purple_account_get_active_status(session->account));

when signing in to inform the servers of the status. Works great - and
now you can sign on as "away" if desired.

-Jeff