Announcing MySpaceIM Protocol Plugin (v0.8 alpha) for Pidgin

Craig Harding craigwharding at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 14:34:11 EDT 2007

Has anyone tried to compile correctly? I followed the instructions on

  http://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/MsimInstall

and when typing 'make' in the pidgin-2.0.2/libpurple/protocols/myspace
directory, I get:

cd ../../.. && /bin/bash ./config.status
libpurple/protocols/myspace/Makefile depfiles
config.status: error: invalid argument: libpurple/protocols/myspace/Makefile
make: *** [Makefile] Error 1

I'm using version 0.10 of the protocol.

Any ideas?

Craig.