Use of libpurple functions

Eric Polino aluink at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 18:38:36 EDT 2007

On 7/17/07, Eoin Coffey <ecoffey at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think Eric is broken...

I am broken, that message was meant for another thread.  I forgot to
hit reply-to-all also, so i copied the message, but into the wrong
message of the thread.  GMail conversations are nice, but can be kinda
nasty when you send a reply to the wrong message of a given thread.
My comment was in reply to reloading config files.  Another message
told him to use a PurpleAccount * instead of a char *.

http://aluink.blogspot.com