Website and recent conversation UI changes

Sean Egan seanegan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 09:37:16 EDT 2007

On 7/15/07, Ka-Hing Cheung <khc at hxbc.us> wrote:
> Secondly, are we releasing next Thursday? If so, Sean, do you still have
> any pending work on the infopane and other infopane initiated changes?
> I've voiced my opinion on most of those changes before, so I won't
> repeat them here (oh, one thing I have not said is, I *hate* to resize
> my chat window OR IM window every time). I think at least some other
> developers agree with some of my points, and honestly, I would rather we
> disapprove those couple revisions than ship it as is.

There are definitely other changes planned, and I regret that I had to
go away a week before getting them finished. Sorry! Unless I manage to
get a lot done tonight and tomorrow, we won't release tomorrow. We'll
have to consider whether to wait another week or have a non-Thursday
release.

I don't think it's worth it to identify and disapprove all the UI changes.

-s.