Gentoo Fun

Eric Polino aluink at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 21:57:02 EDT 2007

I have been working on getting the protocols on by default in the
Gentoo package.  I'm sending over a link to the thread if any of you
are interested in reading it and maybe letting me know something that
could be added or corrected.  I think I've done a pretty good job at
conveying Pidgin's position, but if you think anything can be added
let me know.

http://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-dev/msg_147071.xml

Cheers,
Eric

--
http://aluink.blogspot.com

--
"...indexable arrays, which may be thought of as functions whose
domains are isomorphic to contiguous subsets of the integers."