pidgin room List http GET method issue ....

nuvusetty sridhar sridhar8310 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 07:03:01 EDT 2007

Hello Guys/Gals,

    With regard to the chat rooms list in linux, when I do a 'get rooms
list', it doesn't fetch anything and if I see the ethereal logs, I see that
the page being returned says, the query is invalid. I tried the same query
in firefox and it works, I get the rooms list ... so, from that I was seeing
that the GET request should be a relative value to the host name and should
not be an absolute value including the host name ... which is probably
what's happening in your case .. hop you will look into this and let me know
soon ...

Thanks,
Sridhar.