Proposal for an extended callbacks field

Chris Forsythe chris at growl.info
Fri Jul 27 09:11:34 EDT 2007

On Jul 27, 2007, at 1:51 AM, Sadrul Habib Chowdhury wrote:

> I think the attitude displayed in the first email-snippet is largely
> responsible for the points stated in the second one.

So long as we're on the topic of attitudes:

I'd agree. However, the problem is multi-part. Out of the box Andreas
also expected vitrol from the pidgin devs as well based on previous
experiences. imho it's hard to work with you guys sometimes, a
feeling of walking on eggshells is what a lot of people seem to think
(inside and outside of Adium developers) of when they email or get
onto the irc channel. I don't blame him for being super defensive
when the response he gets is full of hate and rage, or at least it
feels that way.

We've been working with Andreas on this point, I don't think he needs
a lecture in a public forum about this. Can we get back to the topic
at hand or just let this thread die? Personal attacks on both sides
just need to be dropped, it's not productive imho.

Chris