response to http://developer.pidgin.im/ticket/414

Neal Rapoport neal at dealtaker.com
Fri Jun 8 22:42:32 EDT 2007

It's even useful on the buddy list like here where I have myself on the
ME group... I use that to see which protocol's I'm on... SOmetimes I
turn one off,  (just don't want to be bothered by certain folks), and I
don't know which is on, unless I alias myself (on all my machines I run
pidgin on) ...
Also, this shows the different information from the different protocols.
SAMPLE: http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/983/pidginrx0.jpg
But if there's no plans to add it back, (even like I mentioned of
folders of .png files like the other stuff is in), I can't do anything
about it.
Thanks
Neal.