a new plugin for save the recent buddys

sanool.LUPA sanool at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 11:33:17 EDT 2007

i want to develop a new plugin that will add a new special group and add the
recent buddies to that group.
so my question is where should i find these API for me to develop it.

--
Mr. Shao   邵炜
LUPA开源社区负责人
MSN&Gtalk:sanool at gmail.com
Office: (+86) 571-8522-0777
Email: webmaster at lupaworld.com
LUPA开源社区 http://www.lupaworld.com
Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If
message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your
employer does not consent to email or messages of this kind. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the
official business of the LUPA Group shall be understood as neither given nor
endorsed by it.