UI suggestions

Hylke Bons h.bons at student.rug.nl
Mon Jun 18 15:46:14 EDT 2007

I'm experimenting with more themes, but it's hard to create something
that blends in on every OS.
libnotify solves this, but like said, it's not available on Windows.
What i'd like to see is the ability to use transparency,
 retrieve GTK theme colors and maybe SVG support that fills in these
colors in guifications.
I guess it would take a while for these things to make it into guifications.

Attached a screenshot of what I have running on my desktop right now (no
mockup),
it's simple and clean.

Hylke