Revision 6d1ef619baf3d738285880ef745ddd512d6e97bb

Etan Reisner pidgin at unreliablesource.net
Fri Jun 22 11:49:44 EDT 2007

I still have no idea how the code in question is what makes the dialogs
you show in your screenshots possible. Does Adium save a PurpleAccount
when the person hits the Register button? If it doesn't then I'm not sure
how storing the password there can help you, and if it does is there a
reason you can't just fill in the first 'view' with the data from
account->username and account->password when you switch back to it? Since
that seems to me to be what you are trying to have happen here.

I would suggest you look at how pidgin handles this situation since we
have been filling in the Account dialog correctly with the information
without this added code for quite some time (with a different UI so the
exact mechanism might need to be different but probably not much).

And as you didn't respond to my comment in response to Evan, I reiterate,
was part of this change designed to make accounts actually connect after a
successful registration? If so, does the solution I posted not work for
you?

	-Etan