Status indicators in tabs

Nirbheek Chauhan nirbheek.chauhan at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 19:08:29 EDT 2007

I was thinking, since Pidgin has different colours for different
statuses, why not use that as an indicator for the status of a
particular buddy?
It could be anything; a mild tint to the tab (too flashy IMO), a
coloured line a few pixels wide on top of the tab (similar to the way
the active tab is coloured), etc