Some suggestions on the infopane of conversation

Chris Stafford gaimsubs at notak.co.uk
Wed Jun 27 06:59:20 EDT 2007

I prefer the infopane at the top. When it's at the bottom as in Sadrul's
screenshots it's like a barrier betweeen the existing conversation and
the next line which you are typing.

I also prefer the tab not being there when there's only one tab, but
this is because I prefer separate windows and only use tabs for
conversations (which I don't use those a whole lot anyway).

Mind you, I find bottom posting on email threads that I have had the
interest/manners to read all of already irritating almost beyond reason,
so I figure I may be out of step with the majority opinion here

Chris