Revision 19f9d9441f9327277a330a655cbb258d0cda1018

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Thu Jun 28 03:36:54 EDT 2007

On Wed, 27 Jun 2007 08:42:22 -0700, Sean Egan wrote
> On 6/26/07, am at adiumx.com <am at adiumx.com> wrote:
> > Added buzz support using a private extension. Maybe I should write a XEP
about that.

> Oh man, I suspect you are about to flamed like you've never imagined
> possible

Heh heh.  Hey Andreas, we generally try not to do things in our XMPP protocol
plugin that aren't defined in XEPs.  Especially something as expendable as
buzz.  Although, I guess it's not a lot of code.

I'm in favor of moving this feature into a plugin, if possible.  Do other
people agree?

-Mark