Some suggestions on the infopane of conversation

Hylke Bons h.bons at student.rug.nl
Thu Jun 28 14:29:47 EDT 2007

About the redundancy.
Maybe it's an idea to have status icons for inactive tabs,
and when a tab becomes active it changes to the Person icon for IM's
and the Chat icon (like chats in the buddy list) for chats.
It avoids redundant information. I know it's still a form of widget
"jumping" (rather changing now),
but not as radical as moving text.

Hylke