Some suggestions on the infopane of conversation

Luke Schierer lschiere at pidgin.im
Sat Jun 30 09:25:12 EDT 2007

On Sat, Jun 30, 2007 at 03:13:32PM +0200, Hylke Bons wrote:
> Luke Schierer wrote:
> > It also reflects a difference in functionality.  You can drag a tab out
> > of or into a window in none of those applications.  You can in Pidgin.
> > If that functionality had been implemented, I would bet that single tabs
> > would be much more prevelent in those applications.
> >
> > luke
> >
> Firefox can
>
> Hylke

Firefox can drag windows from existing windows to other existing
windows.  It cannot drag a tab out of a window, and it cannot drag the
last tab (if you have single tabs turned on, which I do) out without
creating a new tab.

Still, this is relatively new functionality for firefox.  They are
slowly moving towards our behavior.  I say let them continue to do so,
and let us stay put in this regard.

luke