Changes in buddy list do not save

Bubbachrissy Sadsack333 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 30 13:29:45 EDT 2007

I repeatedly delete groups and users that I do not want on my buddy list and
the next time I open Pidgin they are all there again. I only have 130
buddies and 2 groups. I have the Purple plugin pack and when I open up
Pidgin the Mystatusbox is stretched more than halfway up my buddy list which
is not where I leave it. I have 3 AIM accounts and 2 YIM accounts that I
always use when I am on Pidgin. I'm sorry if this is not the place for this.