(ULF Lives On!) && (PDF of the board meeting transcript)

Evan Schoenberg evands at pidgin.im
Wed May 16 07:41:45 EDT 2007

On May 15, 2007, at 11:51 PM, Richard Laager wrote:

> On Tue, 2007-05-15 at 23:01 -0400, Luke Schierer wrote:
>> A transcript is attached.
>
> Wow, you're actually using the ULF XML-logging stuff? I thought that
> mostly died at the end of the summer.
I'm thrilled to see that the ULF XML-logging work in Pidgin is indeed
drop-in compatible with Adium's ULF XML-logging.  I loaded Luke's log
into the Adium Transcript Viewer and did a print to PDF... the result
is attached for anyone who would like a quick, formatted read of the
transcript without doing any compilation or transforms.

Cheers,
Evan