2.0.1

Sean Egan seanegan at gmail.com
Thu May 24 22:48:12 EDT 2007

I started the release process by submitting my news, updating the
version number, and dating the ChangeLog. I may be gone for the rest
of the night, so feel free to figure out the rest over in
devel at conference.pidgin.im.

It looks like all the tickets currently at the 2.0.1 milestone aren't
too critical and can be postponed. The one exception appears to be
1113. If Richard stops by and manages to fix it, or if someone else
wants to figure it out, go ahead. Otherwise, it looks like Richard
recommends disapproving it.

I know how to update the webpage when there are builds up.

-s.