2.0.0 Tomorrow

Maurício Collares mauricioc at gmail.com
Thu May 3 19:40:25 EDT 2007

Those are the strings that appeared/have been changed since I
submitted my last translation update (which was after the string
freeze and after the PIDGIN_NAME thing):

1) msgid "Finch"
2) msgid "whowas <nick>: Get information on a user that has logged off."
3) msgid ""
"The maximum profile length of %d byte has been exceeded.  It has been "
"truncated for you."
msgid_plural ""
"The maximum profile length of %d bytes has been exceeded.  It has been "
"truncated for you."
4) msgid ""
"Setting custom faces is not currently supported. Please choose an image from "
"%s."
5) msgid "Block this buddy"
6) msgid "Windows Pidgin Options"
7) msgid "Purple's D-BUS server is not running for the reason listed below"
8) msgid "Hong Kong Chinese"
9) msgid ""
"%s encountered errors migrating your settings from %s to %s. Please "
"investigate and complete the migration by hand. Please report this error at "
"http://developer.pidgin.im"

--
Thanks,
Maurício