Small mistake on the 'About' page of the new website

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Fri May 4 22:06:41 EDT 2007

jonathan spake unto us the following wisdom:
> First off, the new website rocks, it is such an improvement to the old
> one. I really love it.
>
> I've just noticed a small mistake on the 'About' page:
>
>  > Pidgin runs on a number of platforms, including Windows Linux, and
>  > other UNIX operating systems. Looking for Pidgin for OS X? Try Adium
>
> There's a comma missing between 'Windows' and 'Linux'.

That actually has been fixed for some time.

> Another thing which just comes to mind is that the favicon should be
> changed from the gaim icon to the pidgin bird.

Yes, there are a number of things which are yet to be fixed for the
web site.  We had to scramble to get it up in time for the release,
and were plagued by some server problems in the meantime.  There will
be a number of improvements and fixes going in in the near future.
Thanks for noticing, though!

Ethan

determined to commit crimes.