Pidgin 2.0.1 two windows additionally

thomasasta at gmx.net thomasasta at gmx.net
Sat May 5 02:01:57 EDT 2007

Sean,

you are releasing the small update of Pidgin an have a lot of work with the website migration.

I want to ask, if it is possible to implement the serverless IM protocol of this messenger?

Pidgin should be able to communicate additionally serverless.
The Linux and Windows installers and soruce is there, you need to stick it tp your gui of the send "message window" and the window of "Inserting the certificate of the friend" - all other is in the gui-less code already done.

Can we get these two windows in Pidgin for a serverless messenger?

Getting rid of AOL means as well to free the pideons to fly everywhere with retorshare.

Megan said, he would have time in June to support this.

Thanks