Issues after moving to new web page

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Mon May 7 12:48:29 EDT 2007

On Mon, 7 May 2007 11:30:30 -0500, Mark Doliner wrote
> 1. The mailing list interface is gone.  There's no way to subscribe,
> unsubscribe, view lists, etc.  And the management interface is also
> gone.  We should get that back up quickly.

> 2. http://pidgin.im/version.php does not exist, causing the version
> notification plugin to show an ugly error message:

3. The sourceforge.net button/logo is gone, but we're still using them for
downloads.  Their policy says that we need this button on each of our web
pages, right?

4. It would be awesome of Hylke could create a "powered by libpurple" badge
with the new logo to put on pidgin.im.

5. The text on the "Learn More" button at http://pidgin.im/ looks a little
shaky to me.  The lettering doesn't look solid.

Man, I'm so negative.  The new website is beatiful!

-Mark